Temple Run for PC
In this page you will learn how to download and install Temple Run on your PC. That means that from now you on you’ll be able to play this extremely addictive game directly from your desktop computer.
Temple Run is an endless running video game developed and published by the Raleigh-based Imangi Studios. The game has been released officially for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 8 devices only.
How to Download and Install Temple Run for PC
To start playing this game on your PC, you will first have to download and install an android emulator, the most popular emulator out there is probably BlueStacks, so you’ll probably want to download that one.
1. Go to BlueStacks.com.
2. Download the XP, Vista, and WINDOWS 7 or 8 version.
3. Follow instructions to install the android emulator on your pc.
4. Open BlueStacks, click on “Spy Glass”, type “Temple Run” or “Temple Run 2″ and hit enter.
5. When the program returns the results that you are looking for click on “Temple Run” or “TR2″.
6. Select one of the download links.
7. Click on the temple run icon to initiate the setup process on your PC.
8. Double click on the file that you’ve just downloaded to install Temple Run on your PC.
9. Launch the game and start playing.
10. Have fun!
By following the instructions on this page you will be able to download Temple Run for PC for free. If you have problems, all you have to do is come back to this page and let us know by leaving us a message through the comments section at the bottom, we’ll try to help you out as soon as we get your message. Enjoy!